If you’re in the cycle of fighting for every pound and not making much ground, here are some helpful tips to make weight loss a victorious battle!
1) Move daily- Workout or not, move around everyday. Most importantly, make it fun!
2) Have fun with a healthy diet- Eating healthy should be fun, the more fun it is, the more you will eat right. Try new recipes like banana pancakes with almond flour or sweet potato donuts!
3) Get some good bacteria!- The bacterial balance in your gut largely influences the ease with which you shred pounds. Having more good bacteria than bad is like having more people on one football team than another, get some extra teammates! A few sources of good bacteria include kombucha, kefir, unpasteurized sauerkraut, or any fermented veggie.
4) Get rid of the bad stuff- Cut out wheat, sugar, and processed foods as much as possible.
5) Try intermittent fasting- It’s not for everyone but restricting the hours of the day for food consumption can be extremely helpful to pinch off a few pounds.
At the end of the day it’s not about losing weight but about creating a healthy lifestyle that is kind to your body and fun. This can look different for each person but everyone has a ‘healthy spot’ where they are living in the fulness of their bodies’ potential and having a good time doing it!